Artist Table - 6 ft table with 2 chairs and 1 Badge - $120
Dealer - 8 ft x 8 ft spot with 6 ft table, 2 chairs, and 2 badges. Each additional space gets 1 additional badge - $200
*Additional badges can be purchased at the discounted price of $40 each
- A table is not to be shared by two separate vendors without consent of the show promoter.
- Electricity is not included
- Wifi is not included
*If you need an outlet or wifi contact us and we will guide you on how to purchase the services.
For all questions please contact our exhibits head at the email
Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday - 1PM - 7PM
Saturday - 10AM - 7PM
Sunday - 10AM - 3PM
Check-In, Set Up, and Break Down
- Vendors must check-in and receive their badges prior to setting up.
- You are responsible for loading your merchandise, supplies, and equipment into and out. It is recommended you bring any necessary carts or hand trucks as the show promoters nor the venue will provide such equipment.
- You are to load in and out at designated locations.
- All vendors agree that you will stay for the duration of the event and not breakdown unless you are given permission to do so from the promoters.
- If your table is empty for one hour after the beginning of show hours it will be given to someone else unless you contact the promoter and are given permission to show late.
*Space assignments, load in / out time, load in / out locations will be provided closer to the convention via email.
- Vendors agree not to damage walls, tables, floor, etc with their set up. Damage caused by the vendors is the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Every vendor is responsible for the cleanliness of their space.
- There is no smoking permitted inside of the venue.
- Promoter will not be held responsible for any merchandise sold by vendor.
- Vendor agrees to not publicly display adult material.
- Vendors agree to hold harmless the convention and it's staff from loss or damage of merchandise or injury sustained during the attendance at its event. It is up to the vendors to carry insurance for themselves and their goods.
- Gambling is prohibited.
- Photographs directly taken of dealer or artist tables are prohibited.
- Do not run activities in front of your table that will block walking paths through the event.
- Vendor agrees to comply with all state municipal, and federal requirements in connection to sales.
- Any fanart is allowed by artists but must be of original design and in your own style.
No Refund and Table Transfer Policy
- Vendor tables are not guaranteed until registration is completed and payment is received.
- There are NO Refunds for your spot. Please be 100% certain you will be able to set up at the convention prior to completion of the registration process.
- Only in the event of a natural disaster or cancellation of the event by the event coordinators will refunds be given.
- Table transfers are not allowed without consent of the show promoter. It should be noted that transfers are not guaranteed to be approved and are handled on a case by case basis.
- Blade or sharp pointed objects may be sold but vendors must check the attendees ID to make sure they are over the age of 18.
- Upon sale the item must be packaged securely by the dealer and the attendee must remove the item from the venue immediately.
- Sale of food is prohibited.
- All guns or items that can shoot projectiles of any form are prohibited. This is due to laws in the city of Baltimore.
- No helium or any flammable gasses are to be brought into the venue.
- No Chemicals of any kind including sale of pepper spray.
- No devices that can discharge electrical current. Examples are Tasers or Stun Guns.
- Vendors are not permitted to sell bootleg or pirated items of physical or digital goods in any form. If you are found to be selling such items you will be removed from the venue.
- No Drug paraphernalia and products that may have been derived from controlled substances.
- No AI generated art is to be sold. If art is found to be AI generated you will be asked to remove items from your table.
- Harassment, bullying, or aggressive behavior of any kind to staff, vendors, or attendees will not be tolerated and may lead to expulsion from the event depending on severity.
- Inappropriate behavior will result in ejection from the event.
- In the event of an incident occurs, we ask that vendors do not take matters into their own hands. They are to contact convention staff immediately.
- All vendors are to respect convention and venue staff at all times.
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in expulsion from the event and future iterations.
*Rules can be changed at any time and vendors are expected to adhere to the revisions. Vendors will be notified of all changes made.