Registration Information for Miryokucon
The following is the badge rates for Miryokucon and the dates compliant to:
|Badge Type||PriceA||Deadline to Purchase|
|Full Weekend, Tier One||$40||Now - March 1, 2023|
|Full Weekend, Tier Two||$45||March 2 - July 1, 2023|
|Full Weekend Tier Three||$50||July 2 - September 1, 2023|
|Full Weekend At Door||$60||After September 1, 2023|
|Friday Only Registration||$35||After September 1, 2023|
|Saturday Only Registration||$45||After September 1, 2023|
|Sunday Only Registration||$30||After September 1, 2023|
|VIP Registration, Tier One||$110||Now - March 1, 2023B|
|VIP Registration, Tier Two||$120||March 2 - July 1, 2023B|
|VIP Registration, Tier Three||$130||July 2 - September 1, 2023B|
|Youth BadgeC, Tier One||$20||Now - March 1, 2023|
|Youth BadgeC, Tier One||$25||March 2 - July 1, 2023|
|Youth BadgeC, Tier One||$30||July 2 - September 1, 2023|
|Youth BadgeC, At Door||$40||After September 1, 2023|
|Child BadgeD||$0||At any time|
A - All prices do not include state sales tax, which is 10% and will be added upon final purchase.
B - VIP registration is limited to fifty (50) badges total. No discounts for youth for VIP level badges. VIP registrations include the following benefits:
- Full weekend admission
- Reception with Guests of Honor on Friday evening, including food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Convention T-shirt
- Special badge
- Recognition on website and other media
C - Youth badges are restricted to ages eight (8) through twelve (12) years of age). Badge purchase is for full weekend admission.
D - Child badges are restricted to ages seven (7) and younger. Badge purchase is for full weekend admission.
- Badges are non-refundable. If a badgeholder is ill in the week before the event, they can be transferred one time to the Miryokucon 2024 event.
- All children under thirteen (13) years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All children under sixteen (16) years of age must have a signed Parent Consent form to attend the show. Form will be posted two months before the convention.
- COVID policies will be announced in August 2023. We will be listening to all local laws and medical recommendations in the policy.
You can buy your attendee badge here: Miryokucon Registration