Staff perks for Miryokucon 2023 include:
- Complimentary Badge
- Access to the Staff Lounge with snacks, drinks, and meals.
- Hotel Room Buy-In
- Staff Shirt
- Custom Lanyard
These are the basic things provided to all staff. Changes to staff perks will be announced ahead of time to the staff mailing list.
Our current Full Time Staff needs:
- Community Outreach Coordinator
Regular staff will be chosen by the department heads/assistant department heads. Assignments will be based on experience and where convention need is greatest. All staff are expected to:
- Attend at least one staff meeting either in person or online.
- Follow all attendee and staff policies.
- Act professionally when using convention emails and on convention social media
- Be active on any Miryokucon social media you may be linked to, including the Discord channel, Twitter, Glimesh channel, etc.
- Help with Convention Load In/Load Out.
Please fill out the short application below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.